Registration is no longer required to attend Sunday mass.
7:15 AM Morning Prayer
7:45 AM Low Mass
9:00 AM Family Mass
10:30 AM Solemn Mass
12:30 PM Bilingual Mass
5:00 PM Low Mass
Tuesday Morning Prayer, 7:30 AM
Wednesday Morning Prayer, 7:30 AM – Low Mass, 12:10 PM
Thursday Morning Prayer, 7:30 AM
Friday Morning Prayer, 7:30 AM – Low Mass, 9:00 AM
Revised Mask Policy
At its meeting on Wednesday, March 23, the Vestry of St. Michael’s voted to change our mask policy, as of Monday, March 28. Beginning Monday:
- In accordance with Diocesan Policy, unvaccinated persons must wear masks at worship and other indoor public events.
- All persons must wear masks at Family Mass.
- At other liturgies and indoor public events, masking for vaccinated persons will be based on CDC Community Levels for Pima County.
- When the CDC Community Level is LOW OR MEDIUM, masks are recommended.
- When the CDC Community Level is HIGH, masks are required.
- Community Levels for every county in the United States are available here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html
- Mask policy at parish school Masses is set by the school.
- AT ALL TIMES, anyone who wishes to wear a mask is welcome to do so.
- Worshipers must maintain six feet of distance in seating, as well as in coming forward to receive Holy Communion, and when leaving the building. Those who live in the same household may sit together.
- There will be no coffee hour after the Mass.
No one with any COVID-like symptoms should attend Mass, including: cough, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, rash, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, red eye, weakness, bruising or bleeding, new joint pain that is not going away, severe headache, or lack of sense of smell or sense of taste. If you have these symptoms, seek medical attention.
Please click here to visit our YouTube page, with video of our Sunday services.
Documents from Climate Change Forum V now available onlineClimate-Change Forum V – Chickens coming home to roost! A continuation of “A Religious Response to Climate Change,” this forum was presented April 30, 2022 at St. Michael’s. The following documents from the forum are now available for download:
- Forum V Program
- Climate resilience of our energy, food, and ecosystem. Presentation by Dr. Yang Song, Assistant Professor, Department of Hydrology and Atmospheric Sciences, UA
- Tapped Out: The fate of water supply in the desert southwest. Presentation by Dr. Christopher Castro, Prof. and Assoc. Head, Dept. of Hydrology & Atmospheric Sciences, UA
- Bonus: Caution on prediction with hindsight! Natural Cycles and Human Caused Global Warming. Presentation by Xubin Zeng, Department of Hydrology and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Arizona 2018
The Rev. Canon David Benedict Hedges, BSG, Rector
Hours by appointment – please call or email.
Hollis Johnson, Parish Secretary
Food Distribution Hours:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
St. Michael’s School
Brendan Sullivan, Head of School
Telephone: (520) 722-8478
More info on our Contact Us page.