In-Person Worship Has Resumed
We have resumed in-person celebration of Sunday Mass.
7:45 AM Low Mass, indoors. No registration required.
9:00 AM Family Mass, outdoors. No registration required.
10:30 AM Solemn Mass, indoors. Limit of 50 worshipers. Registration required.
12:30 PM Bilingual Mass, indoors. No registration required.
5:00 PM Low Mass, indoors. No registration required.
Worshipers at all in-person services must wear a mask over the mouth and nose while on St. Michael’s campus.
Weekday Worship will resume on Tuesday, April 13, on the following schedule:
Tuesday Morning Prayer, 8:30 AM
Wednesday Morning Prayer, 8:30 AM – Low Mass, 12:10 PM
Thursday Morning Prayer, 8:30 AM
Friday Morning Prayer, 8:30 AM – Low Mass, 9:00 AM
Please click here to email the office to pre-register to attend Mass.
- All worshipers must wear a mask over the mouth and nose.
- Worshipers must maintain six feet of distance in seating, as well as in coming forward to receive Holy Communion, and when leaving the building. Those who live in the same household may sit together.
- Holy Communion will be administered in the form of bread only.
- There can be no choral or congregational singing at this time.
- There will be no coffee hour after the Mass.
No one with any COVID-like symptoms should attend Mass, including: cough, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, rash, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, red eye, weakness, bruising or bleeding, new joint pain that is not going away, severe headache, or lack of sense of smell or sense of taste. If you have these symptoms, seek medical attention.
Please click here to visit our YouTube page, with video of our Sunday services.
The Rev. Canon David Benedict Hedges, BSG, Rector
Hours by appointment – please call or email.
Hollis Johnson, Parish Secretary
Food Distribution Hours:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
St. Michael’s School
Brendan Sullivan, Head of School
Telephone: (520) 722-8478
More info on our Contact Us page.